1. You MUST complete a City of Henderson application for any position. When you have finished entering all the required information on the application, you will need to save the application on your desktop or another electronic folder to attach to an email.
2. Scan or take a picture of the front of your driver’s license. You will need to attach the picture to the email with your application. NOTE: some positions do not require a driver’s license. Please read the employment advertisement and/or job description.
2a. If you are applying for a Communications Officer (9-1-1 Dispatcher) position, you will need to submit the following items in addition to the application:
- STATE ISSUED birth certificate
- High school diploma, transcript, or GED
2b. If you are applying for a Police Officer position, you will need to click on the link below for additional information on REQUIRED documents to include with your application. You must submit all the required documents along with your application for you to be considered for this position.
3. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your application and driver’s license, if required, by the deadline date for the specific position.