At 50 cents per ride, HART offers route service within the Henderson city limits. Children age 5 and under ride free (limit of three children per adult) when accompanied by an adult. Children age 5 and under are not allowed to ride without adult supervision.
Medicare Cardholders, Elderly and Disabled FareSenior citizens age 60 and over and / or disabled passengers may ride at a reduced fare of 25 cents. Proof of age may be required, i.e. senior citizen’s card, Medicare card, driver’s license, elderly or disabled card.
All students attending school in the HART service area, ages 6 to 18, may ride at a reduced fare of 25 cents.
TransfersTransfers are free and are to be used only for continuing a trip on another route to and from the transfer point at Third and Main.
- A transfer is good only on the date of issue and time
- A transfer must be used by the person to whom it was issued
- A transfer will be issued at the transfer point at Third and Main
- Pay the fare
- Ask the operator to sign and date your transfer
- Contact the HART telephone information center at (270) 831-1249
- Base: 10 tokens for $4.50
- Medicare cardholders, elderly and disabled: 10 tokens for $2
- Student: 10 tokens for $2
- Field & Main Bank, Main Office
- Field & Main Bank, Barrett Blvd.
- T & T Drug Store
- Henderson Municipal Center
- Redbanks Towers
- Redbanks Regency Apartments